We always need your help. Get involved with Life After Stroke (LAS) as a volunteer and be part of the recovery journey for so many individuals building their lives post-brain injury.
What are the requirements to become a volunteer?
- 18 years of age or older
- Prefer Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent completed
- A passion for improving the lives of Young Brain Injury Survivors (YBIS)
- A professional attitude, comprising of accountability and excellent communication skills
- A minimum one month commitment
Why should you volunteer with LAS?
- You are selflessly driven to affect positive change for YBIS
- To complete your volunteer hours (Please note: Volunteers hours are variable based on when the need for volunteers arise and there is no guaranteed amount of hours)
- To attain professional references (based on performance), as well as professional development opportunities/experience
- Gain access to non-recovery resources such as skills-specific courses and training (Please note: YBIS members will always have precedence)
Currently, we do not have any open volunteer positions available. However, please keep an eye out on this page for any open positions in the near future.
If you are interested in applying to be a volunteer, please download the application form below and email a completed version to email@example.com with the subject line Volunteer Application and someone will get back to you shortly.
Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these volunteer opportunities will be done remotely. As we monitor the situation and things become safer to transition to in-person roles, we will update the roles to reflect these options.
Life After Stroke is always looking for individuals, corporations or entities with which we can partner. Non-monetary resources ranging from people to materials will help the LAS community flourish and grow. If you are interested in partnering with our organization, please download the application form below and send a completed version to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Partner Application. We will get in touch shortly afterwards.
To see what rights you receive by becoming an LAS partner, please visit our Memberships section.
We are also looking for sponsors to join the organization by providing financial support in the form of products and/or services. If you are an individual, corporation, organization, or other entity looking to sponsor and support the Life After Stroke organization and community, we want to hear from you. Please download the application form below and email a completed version to email@example.com with the subject line Sponsor Application. We will then be in touch.
To see what rights you receive by becoming an LAS sponsor, please visit our Memberships section.